Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rock the Block


Time is running out to get this wonderful promotion! I thought I would share my creation for anyone that is "on the fence" about purchasing the Rock the Block promo!



Not only do you get the brand new blocks with tray, but you also get this awesome "E" size stamp set.


I decided to create my blocks with some of my favorite family photo's of 2011.




I used the new Stella papers that can be found in the upcoming Spring Idea Book. This little sentiment above can be found on the border of one of the papers, as can the 'love' shown in the picture below.








I also snuck in a sentiment from a new stamp set called "Family Love", also coming soon in the Spring Idea Book. The flower that you see here is from the coordinating canvas embellishments to the Stella papers. Peel and stick canvas with bright vivid colors...GORGEOUS!


If you miss this promotion, don't worry! You can always order the blocks in the new Idea Book and use any of the beautiful paper packets and coordinating products to complete your project.

No comments: