Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More Project Pages {It's Your Day!}

Today is the day to begin ordering the National Stamping Month Promotion, It's Your Day double stamp set. I shared with you my project pages that I created for my Open House event. These were so much fun to create, so I decided to make some more. I used stamps from the It's Your Day double stamp promotion and a few others.


This is how the pages will look when they are in my album. The page on the left is a typical 12x12 scrapbook page. On the right is a horizontal page protector filled with photo's and journaling in the same theme. {Car's Land}


When you flip the protector page you will find more pics and journaling in another theme. {California Adventures} The right page is a standard 12x12 scrapbook layout again.



Be sure to get your double stamp set this month! It has quickly become my "go to" stamp set! Place your order here.

No comments: