Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Buzz and Bumble Birthday Gift

What's a card exchange without a project to go along with it? Keeping with the Birthday theme of my card exchange I decided to create this Kraft container using the Buzz and Bumble papers. I also used the fun Honeycombs stamp set and sentiment on a label cut out from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The little Burt's Bees goodies inside match perfectly with the theme decorating the container! What a great gift this would be for a special loved one!





The gorgeous flower on the top of the container was 100% inspired by the talented Lisa Stenz! Her idea for creating and assembling the flower was simple, yet made such an impact on the finished result. See her directions here.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

geesh ~ I wish I had ordered some kraft containers now! Great idea putting the Burt's Bees goodies inside.