Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweet Honey Challenge

My card today features the new Honeycomb stamp set and the fabulous For Always fabric! It uses the color challenge at Dynamic Duos and the sketch challenge on The Paper Players. I kept it very clean and simple and the colors are very bold, but so lovely! The "dessert" option on Dynamic Duos was to use ribbon. I did not really choose a ribbon, instead I pulled in the black script fabric and tied it all together with some Crème Brulee twine!

I think it turned out pretty "sweet"!

 

 
{My yellow color of choice was Close To My Heart Crème Brulee.}


7 comments:

Karen Day said...

Amy, this is SO sweet! (Pun intended) I love how you used the fabric across the top :o) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

LeAnne said...

This IS as sweet as honey...love it! Thanks so much for participating with the Paper Players this week!

Wanda said...

This card caught my eye while I was peeking at the cards on Dynamic Duos. Really like the honeycomb you created around the sentiment. Love your style and now I'm your newest follower.

Linda Beeson said...

Those hexagon accents are great.

Amy O said...

Love this! I have really been enjoying this color combo lately. And that sentiment is perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Vicki Burdick said...

Wow, this is awesome, love that sketch and the hexagons you used!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Justin said...

Great card! Love the hexagons and you "shabby" fabric! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!