Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Frames

I love creating home décor, especially for the holidays! Close To My Heart has been offering the most beautiful selection of home décor items lately and they continue to add more ideas. One of my favorite items from the latest Idea Book is the Designed Décor Frame.

See how I framed them up for Christmas and played along with the challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week!


I hung our stockings from some shelves this year instead of the fireplace. Behind the garland and reindeer I propped the décor frames with each of our photo's above the proper stocking. We just took these pictures recently up in the snow covered mountains, but I think it would be fun to display older pictures of us when we were younger too! I created a simple banner on each frame using the Art Philosophy cartridge and some alphabet stamps.



Who knows what I will do with them next! See how the designers & guest at Heart 2 Heart got framed this week!

7 comments:

Karen Day said...

Very cool idea! I especially like that your stockings hang below your pictures :o)

Becca-expressions said...

How clever...love, LoVe, LOVE it!!

Jody Gustafson said...

Wow! What a cool idea. Makes me want to order another frame.

luv2srap said...

Love your frames

Katy said...

WOWZERS!!!! Love these frames by the stockings...sooooo CUTE!!!! Thanks for sharing it with H2H!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Such a great idea! I love your frames! Thanks for joining us at H2H

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I soooooo adore how you used these!!! Awesome!!! Thanks for linking up again over at H2H, Amy! I will miss saying that to you. :)