Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Favorite

Switching gears from Christmas for just a bit! When I originally saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week, I was convinced that I would create a Christmas themed card. However, I went in a completely different direction once I sat down in my craft room. Instead my card has some lovely muted tones of greys, purples, greens and teal. Can you guess what papers I used to create the banner pieces? They are actually scraps from the My Crush Bluebird assortment. That's right, they don't have to be used for just the Crush book! They work great on cards, scrapbooks or mini albums!




3 comments:

Amy O said...

Very cute! I love what you've done with the sentiment, and the colors are lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Suarez said...

I love your take on the sketch! I think it turned out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

I love the colors of your banner and that cute little bird. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.