Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Camper!

I was a Happy Girl yesterday when some new items from the Spring 2014 Idea Book arrived at my home! I am really thrilled with several new products, tools and the gorgeous papers from this new book premiering February 1st. Many of the new stamp sets are also on my list, but I only ordered one for this order. I just love the new Camper Crazy stamp set. It has the cutest campers and adorable sayings like, "RV there yet?".

I started creating right away with it using the clever sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week. Oddly I did not choose any new papers for my card though. Instead I reached for a cute mini paper stack that my sister gave me for Christmas called Quilting Bee by My Mind's Eye.



If you want to see the other images and sayings on this stamp set you will need to get the new Idea Book, come to my Open House or wait to see it online February 1st. I will most likely be stamping with it lots more, so visit my Blog again soon!

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

This was probably the first stamp set that I said I "must have" when I saw the new catalogue! Really cute card, Amy :o)

Dawn said...

So cute! I ordered this set too as one of my first choices. Fun, fun!

Casandra Bennett said...

Cute card. I'm holding out to get this stamp set with hostess rewards. But oh I so don't want to wait. LOL