Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Candy!

This Saturday I will be hosting a Fall/Halloween card exchange. This year I have a total of 7 participants including myself. I always enjoy seeing the different creations that everyone brings. Card exchanges really let you see ideas that you never would have thought of and gives you inspiration to try something new!

You will have to wait until this weekend to see all the cards, but for now I can share with you the cards that didn't make the final cut.

The first card I'm showing you today turned out really cute, but just wasn't everything I wanted. Plus, there was too much fussy cutting involved! I will tell you that an image from this card did make it on my final selection!! I wonder what it could be?


The stamp set I used on this card is one of the Hostess Rewards stamps found at the beginning of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book. {page 5}As a Hostess you can earn this stamp set with a qualifying order for only $10!


Come back soon as I reveal my other card that did not make the final cut! Then, be sure to visit this weekend to see all the cards from the exchange!