Thursday, October 16, 2014

Artfully Sent Halloween Cards

At my recent card exchange I did a quick tutorial with the Artfully Sent cartridge while the girls grabbed some delicious Fall food! We explored the Halloween cards in the book. Take a look at some of the cards I had on display.


This was the very first Halloween card that I wanted to create from the cartridge. I just love how detailed the house is and that it is the front of the card. It was incredibly easy to create from start to finish and looks like you spent a good bit of time on it!


This is a swing card that was also easy to create. It can be left simple and be completed quickly, however I did a little fussy cutting to add some cardstock and a zip strip to the front. I simply added a stamped tag, ribbon, button and arrow Washi tape!


I have more cards to share with you from these Halloween keys on the Artfully Sent cartridge. Come back soon!

No comments: