Thursday, February 5, 2015

Artfully Sent Spring Card Class

Yesterday I held a class to teach some of the fun Spring themed cards on the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. This class helped the ladies get more familiar with this cartridge, it's features and the endless possibilities it holds. One of the participants was also getting to know her machine for the first time, as was I since I never worked with an Expression 2 before! We had a ball and everyone went home a little bit more confident and ready to play!

Here are the 3 cards I had for examples, but as the day went on I would surprise them with another variation of it or a different style!


Here are more variations of the adorable birdcage cards.


A simple flower pot swing card.


For the bicycle card I had pre-cut several little bicycles and banners in an assortment of colors. Here are some detail pictures of the sample card.


As I mentioned before, throughout the class I continued to surprise them with another card. I was having a little bit of fun revealing each card as I pulled it out of my Lagoon Chevron shoulder bag! After receiving instructions to make a card they would start experimenting on their own. During this time I was also playing on my machine and would reveal a completely different card that I just cut and assembled. I will show these cards in upcoming posts so stay tuned....You want to know what I had in my bag don't you?!!

No comments: