Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It's All New!!

This month is super exciting! I'm a little overwhelmed right now composing this post, hoping that I don't leave out any important information. The month of April kicks off a brand new Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog, an adorable Stamp of the Month and a Big Deal everyday!

The first exciting news is that Seasonal Expressions 2 is live today {no fooling}! This book will ignite your summer creativity with some lovely new paper collections and fun embellishments throughout. I'm already in love with the two new paper kits and was blown away to see some of my own photographs featured in some artwork. {I will share that with you later this month!}

 You can see this book online by clicking the photo on the right side bar. You can also get the book in your own hands by placing an order online and selecting a free book when prompted!


Here is the Blossom papers with some coordinating Complements, Coral Reef Sequins, Carnival Washi tape and thick Glacier Twine. This collection is a gorgeous balance of Spring and Summer.


The Jackson paper has awesome prints in mellow earth tones. These papers are perfect for your outdoor adventures this summer or anytime. The Complements have a wide variety of images and phrases. There is more Washi tape that coordinates with the collection called Boardwalk. The sequins is called Oceanside and the Jackson Assortment includes 5 metal-rimmed, enamel filled pieces that are adorable. It will be very hard for me not to just hoard these, but to actually include them on my projects! 


I have been giving lots of sneak peeks of the Stamp of the Month Typed Note. Here is the artwork from the Idea Book. Stay tuned all month as I will continue to share some other projects I've made with this stamp set. Please scroll down to see the projects I already shared with this stamp. You can also see sneak peeks of new items before I post them if you follow me on Instagram! See more details on how to get this stamp set at a discounted price on the "current specials" tab.




Lastly, score a big deal everyday this month. You can purchase a grab bag at a variety of price points each day. Some grab bags contain double the retail value!! You can see more details on this month's promotions by clicking on the "current specials" tab at the top of my Blog. The Deal of the Day can only be purchased on my website. So get some new summer products and grab a bag of surprise. Happy shopping!

 


No comments: