Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Deal of the Day

It's reveal time. I shared the grab bag I received this week with my Crate Card Club ladies. It was so much fun revealing what I received and I am excited over the value that was inside!

I chose to grab the deal of the day when it was $50. I figured this was a nice price point. Here's what I got!


It arrived in a good sized box with a couple of regular priced items I added to the order first!


I first opened some Holiday and Halloween Treat bags. A fun product that can be used easily and quickly for a gift.


The next item were these Season's Tweetings fabric gift bags. They come in a red and green combination, but you can easily pair them with other colors to use for other Holiday's.


Look how cool these items are. A MyAcrylix bumble bee stamp set, a 2x2 block, which is always useful and a mini pigment ink set in the rich Enchantment colors.


Lastly, I revealed the Balloon Ride PML kit. I was super excited about this, because it was a collection I did not have yet. It will be perfect to showcase a balloon festival we recently attended. Plus the cards are great for making greeting cards or even a mini album.


Grab your Deal of the Day before the month is over. You will be pleasantly surprised with your purchase!!

No comments: