Monday, May 18, 2015

Inspired by: Patches of papers and "fabulous" pops!

I was finding myself in need of some de-stressing craft time this weekend. Surfing through some pins and blogs I found inspiration from separate sources that I incorporated together.


The patchwork of patterned paper idea came from a post on the Make it from your Heart, Close To My Heart Blog. I used some left over pieces from the new Blossom papers with some Fundamentals flat and glossy sided patterned paper.

The sentiment for the card stayed in the same place too, but I wanted to use the current Operation Smile stamp set Happy Everything. This sentiment is fabulous on it's own, but when I saw how Wendy Coffman used it I fell in love! You can see her creation on her Blog Stamping Rules! Cutting out the "fabulous" script is tedious, but the result is well worth it!


I hope you are all having a one-of-a-kind fabulous day!

No comments: