Thursday, September 3, 2015

Say Hello To Watercolors

Close To My Heart is offering a brand new gorgeous palette of watercolors, brushes and paper to their fabulous line of products. Watercolors have fast become a trend in scrapbooking and card making lately. The colors are rich in tone and the brushes are of high quality. The watercolor paper provides the perfect base to your master piece.






At my recent Open House I spoiled my best customers with a preview of not only the new watercolor products, but also this month's Hello, Life! promotion! We made a clean and simple card using an ombre coloring technique, a little bit of some La Vie En Rose black & white papers and finally we did some stamping with the new Hello, Life! cardmaking stamp set. We had a lot of fun painting and stamping!

The ladies picked any color from the palette that they wanted to paint with. I then paired it to one of CTMH exclusive ink pads for the stamping portion.


Here is a closer look at a card done with Thistle ink and a matching purple paint!


I love when a simple project comes together beautifully and is fun to create!


You can see and purchase any of these new items now online! Happy painting! :)

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous cards, Amy - I bet your customers loved these!

Jody Gustafson said...

OMG! I will have to give this a try. Look like sooooooo much fun. Thanks for the all inspiration.