Sunday, October 11, 2015

Grateful for FMS

Ugh! What a busy week I had last week! I am glad, or should I say grateful, to finally get to relax and even make a little time for crafting. Freshly Made Sketches is always a great inspiration for jumping right back into my creativity. The sketch this week was simple with a block pattern allowing me to play with several colors and patterns of the Sangria paper collection. I love what an elegant, yet fun collection Sangria is. I also love how well it lends itself to some gold glitter, because Fall screams gold glitter!


2 comments:

comopark1886 said...

What a pretty card! I have yet to use my Sangria paper, but after seeing this, I can't wait to get it out!

Cindy Hall said...

What a gorgeous card and a very unique color scheme for fall. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!