Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Taste of Fall

Recently I attended the annual Harvest Festival where I found lots of mixes for soups, stews and cobblers. Our weather briefly cooled down enough to open up the windows at night and I'm already pouring pumpkin creamer in my coffee. It was just a little taste of Fall, because sadly its still summer around here. However, that doesn't mean I can't wish for Fall to come soon!

I gave you a little look at the Woodland Critters stamp set and some of the Autumn themed Swan Lake papers earlier this week. Today I have another look for you of the cute owl and some random stamped acorn paper. The focus of this card is actually a Swan Lake PML card.


All of these lovely Fall products are available now. You can shop online here. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: