Monday, September 12, 2016

Thanks Little Critter

Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog {and any stamping enthusiast} is celebrating Stamping Month all of September. With the newest Annual and Holiday Idea Books just having been released, there are all sorts of new My Acrylix stamp sets to play with this month. One of the stamp sets that caught my interest in the Holiday Expressions book was the Woodland Critters. The animals are adorable and the sentiment bubbles are cute for any occasion. It was really that raccoon that stole my heart though!

I am entering this card in the H2H challenge for that stamped raccoon. I did choose to use the "thanks" thin cut instead of one of the sentiments on the stamp set. {Don't worry I'll be showing more of these critters with the talk bubbles soon!} I chose the Swan Lake papers in a variety of colors and patterns to be the backdrop for Mr. raccoon.


Get more details on these products or order online here.



Stay tuned for more fall inspired cards featuring some more of these adorable critters!

3 comments:

Laurie Levorson said...

I wasn't a fan of this stamp set at first glance, but your card is amazing! You have inspired me to give it a whirl! Thanks for sharing this cute project at H2H!

Lauren said...

This is super cute! I am beginning to like this stamp set more and more! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

Lauren said...

This is super adorable! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at H2H.