Thursday, October 27, 2016

Twist and Pop Halloween Cards

I love interactive or moving cards. They are fun to make and I think that the recipient enjoys the surprise within them! When I first saw a Twist and Pop card on Instagram, I wanted to give it a try!

I made a few of them recently with different Halloween themes. I enjoyed mixing old papers and stamps to make each one unique.

This one has some adorable little creatures and an unexpected, non~Halloween paper mix!


Here is the card popped open~


and a close up on those silly skeletons~


This one has an old Scaredy Cat Halloween paper collection and a Spooky Night scene!


A haunted house popping out at you~


A close up~

Finally, there's nothing like a punny witch card!


Don't you just love this little witch and that sentiment is sweet!

A close up on that cuteness~


I'm done twisting and popping for now, but I'll return with a few more Halloween cards to inspire you just in time for tricks and treats!

No comments: