Saturday, May 6, 2017

Live Beautifully Graduation Announcements

This month is National Scrapbooking Month. As you know, Close To My Heart is offering a wonderful collection of papers, cut-above kits and a special stamp set to celebrate. As I mentioned in my last post, I have used these papers to create my daughter's graduation announcements. Here is what my daughter and I designed together.


I knew that the floral paper in this collection would be perfect to capture her High School colors of maroon & gold. She also wanted to incorporate gold and I loved the contrast of black & white. With some help from my Cricut and some Lawn Fawn border die cuts, these were the cards we came up with. As you will see in the next photo not every card was the same. I wanted to mix up all the combinations and have a little fun. Everyone received a card that was individual and unique!



Keep in mind that I was able to create over 30 announcements with just about one packet of paper. I also purchased the Cut-Above kit and was able to create beautiful scrapbook layouts to showcase my daughter's graduation photographs. I will share these pages and many more projects using the new paper collections from Seasonal Expressions Idea Book. Stay tuned!

No comments: