Wednesday, May 24, 2017

More Live Beautifully Cut Above Layouts

Today I am sharing a couple more layouts that you get in the Live Beautifully Cut Above Kit. These layouts come with base pages and just a few embellishments that create a page in just a matter of minutes. However, don't let your creativity be limited by a predetermined design. For this layout I wanted to add many more pictures than the original design allowed for. I found that some flip-flaps and an additional page protector insert was the fix! Here are the base pages of the layout.


In this photograph you can see where I added a 4x6 flip-flap on the left side and the insert is laying over the right side.


Here I have shown the flip-flap open revealing the picture on the back and underneath. This flap will be adhered to the 12x12 memory protector.


Finally, once the insert page is loaded in the album it will simply flip to the other side to reveal another set of photos or PML cards. Now I have a beautiful layout that showcases many more pictures. {Good thing, because I must have taken 50!}


With Senior Prom complete, I moved right on to graduation pictures. I wanted a few photos of my daughter in her cap and gown before the big ceremony. I did love the colors in the photos, but I thought they looked more elegant in black & white with this layout from the kit. The gold and white banners are not part of the kit. I added those myself as they were used on her announcements and I wanted to carry over the theme.


This is my favorite layout in the kit, so I saved it for last. I love the clean white and shiny gold together with just a hint of the sea glass color in the flowers. Plus, the curved lettering is already printed on the paper making it so easy to add the photos and embellishments.


Be sure to get this kit, papers and exclusive stamp set before it's too late! You have until May 31st!

No comments: