Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Fresh Air Layouts

The Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book and products are still available until the end of August. There is always so much excitement when a new book is soon launching, however you won't want to miss out on any of these products when they retire. One of the first paper collections that caught my eye in this book was the Fresh Air papers. I knew they would be perfect for my family and our outdoor lifestyle. After these last couple of warm summer months I had some pictures perfect for this collection.

The stamp I used for this first layout, along with the PML card choice complimented these photo's perfectly. My husband and I ventured out to escape the hot temperatures and went somewhere brand new that we have never been before. It was a nice escape with much cooler weather, a hail storm and just in time to see the last blooms of the wildflowers. How awesome does that wood pattern paper work with the pines and yellow fields. Plus the complements, especially that chair are too cute!


In this second layout titled "Time to Unwind and Relax", I will remember that after napping through the rain showers the sun came out for a beautiful hike to a waterfall! Again, all of the complements and PML card fit so perfectly with my pictures!


Maybe you haven't taken that adventure yet, but imagine if you do and you don't have these gorgeous papers to scrapbook with. What if they are already gone! Its best to be safe than sorry!


You can find this collection and more online today and until August 31st only! Happy memory making!

No comments: