Monday, December 7, 2009

Download and Decorate

My pictures went digital a couple years ago. I learned a lesson the hard way earlier this year which is to back up my pics on a disc or external hard drive. Rather than just a disc marked with the year I thought "why not craft it"! This also makes a great gift. I simply used B&T papers to decorate the insert. I stamped a label and attached it with brads. It is completely protected in a clear slip cover.




I also wanted to share my framed ornaments. You will remember these in an earlier post. I used light switch covers to create these frames and only showed it in the Juniper color. While teaching the class I flipped over the B&T papers to create another one in the Blush pink color. Now they are perfect for girl or boy. I placed my son and daughters school pictures in them.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your photo cd storage cover!!! Great idea. I need to back up mine again. Your ornaments are soo cute. I still want to try these.