Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Houses

I am hosting a Christmas card exchange next Saturday with my customers and other fellow consultants. This is something I have done for the past 3 years now. It is always so interesting to see the different ideas and I am always amazed by their creativity.

I finished the cards I will be exchanging a couple weeks ago and have already received cards from some customers. Next Saturday I will receive the rest of them and will post pics on the blog as soon as I can.

Now I am in the process of creating my personal cards that I will be sending to family this year. I really like all the ideas out there right now using the November stamp of the month, Around the Block. Here are a couple of cards I've come up with so far. The first one used White Daisy embossing powder to frame the bamboo colored house. It reminds me of a gingerbread house with gum drop buttons!


The second card features the house on White CS framed in black and then colored in. I kept the gum drop buttons or maybe it looks like Christmas lights too! Both cards feature the same colors of Tulip, Creme Brulee and Juniper. Hope you like them and perhaps they give you Christmas Inspiration!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

My set hasn't even seen ink!!! How bad is that. LOVE what you did with this...great cards.