Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday Banner

Today is my daughter's 11th Birthday. Earlier I posted pics of her Birthday invites and promised pics of the Birthday banner we made too! We had a little party for her on Saturday with family and hung this in the kitchen where it could be seen by all. Each banner section had a little bit of my daughter's personality displayed on it. Like the girl chillin' and eating some popcorn reminds me of hanging out at home watching movies. She loves her music and singing along to all her favorite tunes, so for that I added her green ipod. Let's not forget the cupcakes. She and I both love sweets and Retro Bakery has the best cupcakes ever! They were a hit at the party, you must check out their site.

For the entire banner I used:

~ 9 bright and fun colors

{white daisy, orange, citrus leaf, bubblegum, sunflower, hydrangea, black, watermelon, heavenly blue}

~ 9 stamp sets

{A Birthday Wish, Spot on Background, Cupcake Sprinkles, Star Power, Love You Forever, It's Your Day, Ms. Chillin', Love Birds, Everyday Celebration}

~ 9 different types of embellishments

{brads, buttons, bling, flower, ric-rac, floss, sassy strands, wiggle eyes, ribbon}

~ 9 + products

{liquid glass, coloring pencils, cardstock both flat and textured, liquid applique, water color pencils, blending pen, piercing tool, scallop punch, cuttlebug embossing folders, ink, sponges, circle punch and hole punch}







In this picture you can see the banner and all the kids gathered around the fabulous assortment of cupcakes. {my favorite are the Red Carpet, she chose Cotton Candy for the topper and the one she ate} YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

So cute! I'm going to have to try that bakery.

Wendy K. said...

Wow, there is so much detail on that banner! I love it!