Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flippin' Rock Star Pages

March club pages are totally rockin'! I love these new papers from the Spring Idea Book, probably because they are my favorite colors. I'm a big fan of the fall season and these colors come from the Autumn collections. There is lots of sanding and distressing on these pages, but the WOW factor is that huge 9x9 flip-up page. I saw the idea last year on Tresa Black's blog and absolutely loved that I could fit lots of photo's on one layout. {She was also the big winner of Close To My Heart's Clearly the Best Video Contest, check it out, so funny!}

This is what the ladies will be creating. It's just a base to add their own photo's and more embellishments. The possibilities are endless and the photo arrangements can vary widely.


Here is the 9x9 page protector flipped up. Inside is a 9x9 simply snapshot. Nothing is faster or simpler than that!!

I've completed my pages with some Disneyland photo's. This should give the ladies lots of ideas to use on their own pages.


Inside the flap I focused all of my photo's on the Disney parade. I got a total of 8 photo's just in this section, but as you can see they are not busy and your eye moves across all the pics well.



I used a little "adventure" tag with a clip to show where the page is lifted from. I also went for a big bold title with lots of color to match the page.



These Lots of Dots are amazing. You simply sponge them with ink while they are still on the carrier sheet. The tiny dots resist the ink and in no time at all your peeling them off the sheet and placing them on your project. So fast and easy and they look great!



Another fun addition to my pages are the Rockin' Top Coats. Again, these are so easy to use. You'll need to peel away a thin coating from the image. Then, I used just a dab of liquid glass here and there to adhere it to my page. Finally I inserted a few brads in the center of the stars to add security and dress it up a bit more. They are fantastic and the perfect companion to these papers.



I hope the ladies "flip out" for these pages. and Speaking of Rockin', stay tuned to see pics of my daughter's totally rockin' party invites, seriously girlfriend!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Amy, I love you pages. I love the idea as well. I would love to use this as my next workshop if you don't mind I scraplift. Also, how did you attach the memory protector to the page?

Thanks so much! Michelle
stampindipity@gmail.com