Saturday, April 17, 2010

Birthday Card Exchange

Today I held a Birthday Card Exchange. A total of 6 ladies and myself participated in this exchange. The rules are to use as much CTMH product as possible, especially the stamps! They could make them for girls or boys or not gender specific at all. They were all so different and I am impressed by all the talent. Here are pics of the front and insides of each card.


~ Happy Cake & Flowers ~



~ Gift Packages in a Row ~ (this one is peppermint mocha scented)



~ Adorable Packages ~



~ Embossed Candlelight ~




~ Hippo Hooray ~



~ A Grrrreat Birthday ~




And finally this is my own card. I chalked the belly band with a blush pink and embellished a banner using Topstitch papers, floss and bigger brads. The card itself is a tri-fold gift card holder. It is scented with butter cream frosting to compliment the cupcake stamp.








No comments: