Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Gift For Baby

Here is the gift basket I made for the mommy-to-be. It is filled with towels, wash cloths, lotion, baby wash and something fun!




Back of the basket~


Here's the fun gift inside~ I found this darling little outfit with polka dots and a sweet cupcake. I used the Hit the Spot stamp set to create a background in the frame to match the outfit. I used the cupcake stamp and made sprinkles using sassy strands stitched in the icing. I finished it off with a heart and sentiment.





Now it's up to momma to snap the photo of baby girl in her outfit!

I had so much fun creating this frame and just had to try another one for my nephew's birthday. Come back soon to see what I created for him. Hint: His favorite animal is the Giraffe!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Darling!