Monday, May 10, 2010

Pockets full of Thanks

This is my project for this Friday. My club ladies will be making these thank you cards and pocket book to hold them. I also use a fun technique, which is the challenge this week on H2H Challenges. {stop by the H2H blog to see more techniques and amazing artwork} Dying paper flowers with re-inkers is so simple. I also stamped directly on the cover flower with a background and texture stamp. I used re-inkers in the following colors: crystal blue, creme brulee, sweet leaf and holly hock. Just a few drops in a tablespoon of water is all you need. I also got to use some sassy strands that I've had stashed for awhile. The scalloped square was made from a spellbinders die and then I punched a small hole in each scallop. The "book" holds four cards & envelopes that measure 4x4 inches. This would be great to have for yourself or to give as a gift.







4 comments:

The Closet Crafter said...

Love the monotone colors on the cards! Very clean and elegant. Thanks for sharing and playing this week.

Mary said...

Beautiful set of cards. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Deneen said...

I love the idea of stamping the flowers with a background stamp. Great cards!

Nalazoo said...

Simple, elegant & pretty!