Friday, June 18, 2010

Cherries & Blueberries

I hosted a Cherry-O Workshop yesterday. The projects in this kit are so much fun! Here are some pics of the projects and kit contents. And don't forget the "bowl" of cherries which are perfectly in season right now, YUM!! You can see the workshop flyer here.








I love when all the fresh summer berries are in season. Here is one of my favorite breakfast pastries with a new twist. I found the recipe in a Kraft magazine years ago which requires the simplest ingredients.






Ingredients:

1 package of crescent rolls

cream cheese (I use the 1/3 less fat)

sugar (I use Splenda)

fresh blueberries



The surprise new twist this time was a tablespoon of Pampered Chef Lemon Sprinkle instead of one tablespoon of sugar. It was so yummy, what a great way to start the morning!



Speaking of recipes... I have a fabulous workshop coming in August for the new Close To My Heart Recipe Box. Here's a peek!


No comments: