Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a 2 for 1!

My last post showed you just one of the pages that I created for the H2H sketch challenge last week. Well this week the challenge is anything "scrappy" so here is the second page with it. I liked how they turned out and feel that they really capture the fun we had that day!

**Keep scrolling down for another layout I completed this week!



Here is one of the back 2 basics pages I created for April. I've added photo's from Easter and an additional sentiment. Key to my Heart papers are some of my faves and the paper flower is just so pretty!






3 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

Great layouts! I love all the bright colors in the first, and the KTMH kit is so pretty in the second. I've been hoarding my kit because I don't want it to go away!

Thanks for playing at H2H :)
-Jayma

The Closet Crafter said...

What great layouts! I love both of them, but really love the colors in the first layout. Thanks for playing along again this week.

Mary said...

Love your layouts and the flower on the 2nd one is awesome! Thanks for playing along with H2H!