Friday, August 26, 2011

Back To School

I have some "new" stuff for you today and a project for 2 challenge blogs. It's back to school for many of us and that is the theme for the Heart 2 Heart challenges and Ribbon Carousel Blogs.

I just received the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and wanted to give the "fry box" a try. I thought to start small and create two little boxes for my kiddo's for their first day of school treat. They only stand 4" tall and will hold 4 Hershey Nuggets. I used the new Typeset papers along with some other new cool corrugated chipboard and Canvas Complements. For my fibers I chose a teal colored twine and Juniper CTMH ribbon.






2 comments:

Haley D. said...

What a sweet treat idea! These are adorable. I'm sure the kids loved them. Thanks for sharing with us @ H2H!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great idea, Amy! Love them. Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!