Thursday, August 18, 2011

Trail Mix Buffet


What does every kid need before a long hike up the mountain? Their own trail mix of course!

I'm always saving these Crystal Light containers. I had just enough to create these little trail mix containers for all of our Happy Campers! I used some older B&T papers, Spellbinders die for the labels, an alphabet stamp and the FREE Pair-a-Phrase stamp set available this month.



For the compass, I glittered the outer edge in copper to give it a little flair!



The kids munched on their goodies as we hiked up to the most beautiful lake high in the Tahoe mountains. I noticed some of the little treats left behind on the trail, but the squirrels were quick to clean up after them!






My nephew was super prepared for the hike! How cute is he?


Our trail mix goodies included:

Honey roasted peanuts, M&M's {plain & peanut}, gummy bears, sour worms, pretzels, mini marshmallows, teddy grahams {honey & chocolate}, almond joy pieces and rainbow goldfish crackers.


No comments: