Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Discover My Colors {an H2H challenge}

Heart 2 Heart challenges us this week to share our favorite color combinations. I really had to think about this. What is my favorite combination? A glance around my craft room and a look through some past scrapbooks I found my "usual suspects"! I gravitate towards Autumn colors, that is reflected throughout my entire home decor. I pulled some faves, originally 7 colors on my list, then narrowed it down to just 4. Here they are:



Tulip Olive Juniper Creme Brulee






My card uses lots of new goodies. The flowers and branch were made with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I chose a subtle background of creme brulee stamped with the Damask Tiles. The B&T paper in a soft Juniper is from the new Typeset papers and the Juniper triple stitched ribbon is from the new green ribbon collection. The base of colonial white cardstock and cocoa stamped sentiment gives just a touch of neutrals.


4 comments:

Sheila H said...

Beautiful card-your colors are so nice.

The Paper Princess. . . Michelle Auten said...

Gorgeous card, Amy! Thanks so much for playing with us at H2H this week!

Lisa said...

Beautiful!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty color combo & card! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H Challenges!