Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Celebrate Clementine Mojo

Today I'm giving you a sneak peek at one of the new paper collections called Clementine. I must admit that this paper was the first to be added on my "must have" list from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. I created this square card for the Mojo Monday sketch this week. I love these Kraft cards, they are so versatile. Instead of having the scallop flap on the outside, I've re-purposed it to hold a gift card and bookmark on the inside. The sketch is sort of "convertible", I thought it turned out pretty cool, what do you think?


The front sentiment band slides off the card so you can open it to reveal the gift inside.





The Clementine papers are so pretty and the Cottage flower Assortment is the perfect compliment. What is your favorite paper pack in the new book so far?

1 comment:

terryanndiack said...

Love the card & love the idea of having the band slide off to reveal the gift card inside...nice work.