Sunday, July 1, 2012

Parade of Pages

It's July folks, we are already half way through this year...seriously?! The 4th of July celebrations are just around the corner. That makes me think of BBQ's, Apple pie, Fireworks and Parades!
When my kids were younger, we lived in a great little community where all the children were around the same age. Every fourth of July we'd have a big neighborhood celebration. One of my favorite memories was the Bike Parade. All the kids would decorate their bicycles or trikes with ribbons, streamers, balloons and flags. They would then ride all together around the block in a parade!

My kiddo's are older now, so no more bike parades. Thankfully I have scrapbook pages to remind me of those precious memories. Hey, that gives me an idea...This July I'll have a Parade of Pages!


I've been super busy creating pages for upcoming events. I've been able to get out some older papers that have not seen the light of day and put them to use. Better to use them up now and make room for the new Close To My Heart products coming soon!!

Let's begin with some great "Summer" pages! This layout uses up some older Splendor paper and Stickease. Splendor was one of my favorite paper packs. I wanted so badly to hoard every last piece of it! Now they will be a great backdrop to some fun Summer Photo's.




Come back each day this month to see what pages I add to the Parade. Enjoy!

No comments: