Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Parade of Pages {Celebrate USA}


Today on my Parade of Pages we're celebrating America! and Yes, that's really a pie that I baked in the picture above! It's a delicious berry pie with cherries, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries! Yumm~O!

My pages today have some older patriotic papers and many older stamp sets! Even the "DREAM" irresistibles chipboard was from a promotional kit over a year ago. Like I said though, if I don't use it, then I won't have room for the new stuff! Have a safe & spectacular celebration today!





If you love the Fanfare paper you can get a pack of it paired with the Fanfare Level 2 Assortment. Place an order online July 11-15 of $75 and choose this pairing for free! {a $17.90 retail value} Click here to start shopping!



No comments: