Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday Numbers ~ H2H Challenge

Heart 2 Heart Blog has a fun challenge this week! Create a Birthday card using "numbers" on it. I made a few of these already this year, but just happened to need a "boy" card. I decided on a clean card using some nuetral colors and a pop of Twilight. For my number I chose to ink up some cork with black ink that fit perfectly in the Perfect Fit Frames stamp set!!


All product used is Close To My Heart; except the dots embossing folder.

You must check out the H2H designs this week! They have some amazing cards to inspire you!

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Great clean and masculine card. Thanks for joining us at H2H.

Cheryl said...

I love this card! It's colours are awesome and really work together to make it pop. Thanks for playing at H2H!