Monday, October 8, 2012

Elegant Spooky Dining Table

I have been setting my table with lots of fun accessories lately, trying out some new Halloween looks. I wanted to try something that was just black and white. Then I saw the inspiration photo on the Inspired By Blog. I love the white pumpkins in the photo, but wanted to make it a bit spookier. Once it was all done I thought I achieved that spooky feeling, yet it still seems elegant!

{the inspiration photo}

{My Elegant Spooky Dining Table}

I found lots of items around my house that I simply re~purposed and made new stuff with my craft supplies. Instead of pumpkins, I chose skulls as my centerpiece. I will share more with you later this week on how I "re-skulled" them!


The table setting came together with some blinged out chargers, plain white plates, black napkins and a handmade napkin ring. The ring is made from dry embossed cardstock, stitched ribbon and a Cricut  Artiste rose made from Moonlight paper.



My candle votives came from a metal holder I use throughout the year in the center of my table. I simply covered them in Silhouette paper. This paper is definitely elegant!


These frosted glass coasters come with an opening in the back for a picture. I stamped this awesome skull from the Thriller stamp set and sponged some grey ink to really make it pop!


If you would like to know where I found any of these items, please leave me a comment. I will show you another table setting I created with a fun pop of Halloween colors, stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Wow, what an amazing table setting! I just love it!