Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love is in the air today and all this week on Heart 2 Heart Challenges! I have been helping a local florist for the past few weeks in preparation for today. I wish I had a photograph to show you all the beautiful flower bouquets that were delivered today!! I did manage to send out some Valentine's of my own earlier this week. I am entering this "punny" Valentine for H2H's challenge this week~



Show some love today and everyday! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

4 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

LOVE it! The whole mustache craze just cracks me up! You did a great job with it! :)

Paige Dolecki said...

Amy -

I adore mustache cards and this one is so freakin' cute! Thank you for sharing this little bit of love with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.Stampologist.com

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Amy

This is toooo cute!! I love the mustache. I love to see the inside of the card, thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges.

Shirley - DT

Allisa said...

I love how you finished out the inside of your card! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!