Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grillin' & Chillin'

Today I am playing along with The Paper Players in their Masculine card challenge. I decided to go with a grilling theme. It's that time of year when we love going outdoors to grill up some amazing food and enjoy the fresh air. If I buy the meat and veggies, I know I can get the Grill Master to cook it!

 
 I wanted my card to look like polaroid snap shots of the Grill Master's tools. A simple background of cool blue to display the pictures that were attached with some washi tape!

2 comments:

Brian King said...

Amy, This card is adorable! I love the images and what you've done with them. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a great card for the "grill master"! I love how the images are meant to look like little Polaroids and how you attached them with washi tape. So fun! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at the Paper Players! :)