Monday, May 20, 2013

Inspired By Summer

This past weekend I hosted my Summer Card Exchange. Participants were asked to create cards with a summer theme. I ask that they use as much Close To My Heart product as possible. This time I also threw in another challenge for them to create a card with a minimum of 6 layers.

There was a fun variety ranging from beach babes to pinwheels, a splash of bright colors to a patriotic theme. I also had hungry frogs and blue ribbon cows! They are all very creative. I hope you are inspired by our artwork!

 
 
This first card is my own. I wanted to use bright colors for my beach gal. No color is happier or brighter than yellow and the Dream Pop papers were perfect! I also used some glitter paper & buttons to kick it up one more level!
 


Happy Summer card by Stacie~


Celebrate this summer by Aysa~


Happy Cow by Tommie~


Happy Day Pinwheel by Pat~


Frog Hello Card by Julie~


Sassy Beach Babe by Janet~


I also had a sweet summer project for anyone that wanted to play after the exchange. I posted a sneak peek of it earlier this week. A fun little gift idea using the new small paper pouches and Dream Pop paper. A creative way to share some summer with a pouch of watermelon seeds!


No comments: