Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

You may have seen the special on the patriotic stamp sets offered last month. That special is still good until the end of July. Click on the Current Specials tab at the top of this page for more details.

Here are a few cards I created to give you inspiration.


On this first card I random stamped the fireworks in the background and even included some bitty sparkles.

The Statue of Liberty needed a little TLC recently, but this card only needed a glitter banner and some stars to sparkle.

How about some twine and washi tape for this one.


 A couple of these cards were created with the intention to be donated to an organization that will make sure to deliver them to our troops. I am grateful for those willing to serve their country and ensure our freedom!


This was my son's favorite. He has a strong passion to serve in the military himself. It makes me nervous, but I will support him and undoubtedly be a proud momma!



This one was slightly aged with some cocoa ink and I love the sentiment over the blue medallion.



1 comment:

Jody Gustafson said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! This makes me want that stamp set. I'm on such a restricted budget that I have to be picky, picky, picky with my purchases. Thank you for this amazing inspiration.