Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's Almost Here!

Last day of July!

What does that mean?

Last chance to get this month's fabulous promotions: Stamp of the Month, Work the Workshop Canvas Art Kit & Patriotic Stamp sets. (be sure to check the Current Specials tab at the top to see full details on these promotions.)


 What else does it mean?

That tomorrow is August 1st! It's almost here!! The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is officially live! I have been hard at work preparing for my Open House this Saturday.

With creativity comes chaos!!


I can't wait to show you the new products and share all my creations with you. If you are unable to make it, don't worry, you can still see all the goodies right here all month long.

You can also place orders starting tomorrow! Be sure to get your order in early to me via email or by phone (not online) so you are eligible to earn prizes!



Also~ Don't forget about the Pajama Party tonight! BigPictureClasses.com

No comments: