Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Family Adventure

Am I Artbooking or Scrapbooking? Both really!
 
These pages were so simple to put together. In fact I was able to create them while at a crop. The template for my layout came from the new Make it From Your Heart Volume 2 how-to book. I cut some overlay pieces from the Artbooking cartridge where some background texture papers would normally go. I also cut out a few title pieces I wanted to use. I brought along a few stamps and embellishments to add details. It all came together easily and the finished page is a great way to showcase some family vacation pictures.
 



I love this stamp set with the little spinner! It contains some great sentiments and adds lots of interest. The new red shimmer tape is so cool and so easy to add to your projects. That cute little bicycle paper clip was found while standing in line at Cost Plus World Market of all places!


No comments: