Friday, August 9, 2013

Rediscover Notebooks

My daughter and I had some crafting time yesterday. Earlier in the week I created a notebook with the free Rediscover Close To My Heart download. This is the second download released this month and there will be more to come. Be sure to check it out here.

I was inspired to use the download for a notebook from a couple posts I saw from fellow consultants. My first inspiration came from Aaron. She always has great ideas and her artwork is flawless! Jody was also inspired by Aaron who put her own spin on the project which in turn got me headed to my scrapbooking room immediately!

Here is the notebook I created~


Then my daughter saw my notebook sitting on a shelf after completion. That inspired her to make one for herself and her best friends! A chain reaction of creative inspiration! I love it!!




 
She individualized each notebook to reflect her interests as well as her friends interests. Images were all found in the Artbooking guide. Inside each cover is a 5x8 pad of lined paper. It closes up neatly with a Velcro label stamped with an image from a stamp set in the Artbooking collection.
 


Rediscover your happy with these downloads and be inspired to create something today!
 

No comments: