Monday, August 5, 2013

Open House Update

This past Saturday I held my semi-annual Open House. With a brand new Idea Book filled with 500 new products, I had a lot of work to do! I showed many new products including card kits, scrapbooking projects, base & bling jewelry pieces, home décor and lots of items using the new Cricut Artbooking cartridge!

Half of my display table was filled with an array of Artbooking projects from cards to layouts and let's not forget those adorable mini albums!



I will post more photo's here of these projects individually and up close, but first I would like to share the make & take project we made. A cute little gift box cut on the Artiste cartridge. Ladies got to use one of new M sized stamp sets called dotted love. It fits perfectly on the face of the box and what a deal for these little stamps....only $2.95! They also got to use the day of the week stamps found in the Artbooking collection. These are so much fun with different fonts on each and will come in handy for journaling on scrapbook pages or My Crush books! Some glitter gems and Lagoon houndstooth washi tape are the perfect embellishments to finish the box!

 
 
These little boxes can be decorated for many different occasions. I just have to share what my daughter wanted to do with them. She decided she wanted to make some for friends after she saw mine. Hers are for back to school gifts. She plans to fill them with some book marks she made and some candy! The ruler border and apples were all cut on the new Artbooking cartridge. The book mark topping was also a stamp found in the Artbooking collection.
 


Stay tuned for more projects and inspiration!

No comments: