Saturday, September 7, 2013

Frosted Card Kit

I shared the Laughing Lola Workshop on the Go Card Kit with you earlier. We talked about the great value of these kits and how easy it is to create 15 beautiful handmade cards. I don't know about you, but I make the most cards in the littlest amount of time for the Holidays. Trying to beat the deadline of sending all those Christmas cards is always a challenge. With the Frosted Card Kit it will be easy and quick!

I'm not going to show all the cards with variations like I did with the Laughing Lola cards. Instead I want to show you how easily you can use the stamp set included in the kit to create completely different Holiday cards. Think outside of the brochure!!

These are the cards as instructed in the brochure~


Here are a few ideas using that stamp set with different colors and papers.~





You will notice some fun stamping techniques and recognize some papers that are not "holiday" themed. That's part of the fun! My card designs all came from the new Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 book. (this book is awesome and a must have!)

You can order the Laughing Lola and Frosted Card Kits with me or online here. Experience the fun of creating these cards and the value of the kits!

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous cards, Amy! I love how you made the bright papers into a Christmas card :o)

Darla said...

Very nice. Amazing how different they look with the other papers.

Darla said...

Very nice. Amazing how different they look with the other papers.