Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Great Specials to get you STAMPING this month!

Close To My Heart has some great specials this month to celebrate National Stamping Month!

 

The Poster Tidings Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a $50 purchase....PLUS...


 

... a trio of adorable stamps for only $10!!



Be sure to check out all the details of these promotions on the Current Specials tab at the top of my Blog.

I am also hosting an Artbooking two-page layout workshop on the 14th. Details will be in your newsletter arriving soon! If you do not receive your newsletter in your email, please let me know and I will forward the details to you! You won't want to miss this workshop if your new to the Artbooking Cricut cartridge and want to get started with scrapbooking your pictures the Artbooking way!

No comments: