Thursday, September 4, 2008

Friends

These are the pages that my Word Puzzle Club members will be making this month. I did not use many of the stamps provided in the September Word Puzzle set, but managed to incorporate some other cool elements. The title "friends" is created from the dimensional elements monograms, but we are cheating and tracing them, cutting them out and popping them off the page. I also used a couple of the new colors, Creme Brulee and Tulip. Not only are these colors found in the cardstock, but in the embellishments as well. The small dot pattern on the Heavenly Blue cardstock is from the Argyle Backgrounds stamp set and the Creme Brulee was dry embossed in a vertical stripe. Finally, I added a chipboard ribbon slide with twill ribbon and some white daisy flowers.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You have a terrific idea!....Word Puzzle Club!!
I love your cards.
I really like your blogspot also. I just started mine a couple months ago, and now I'm hooked to updating it....lol....but not as hooked as I am to scrapping and stamping.
I'm going to add your blog link to my CTMH favorites on my blog.
Thanks for sharing your creativity...you do great work! ;-)