Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm flipping for this card!!




I originally saw this idea in my kids lunchables, (Star Wars themed flip card) and looked at it several times curious of how to re-create it in a larger version. Then I saw another consultants version of it and she had instructions to share...Thanks Lisa! At first I thought it would be very tricky and somewhat complicated, but in reality it is a very simple assembly. The majority of the time is spent on decorating each page. What a cool idea, I might just make some more for the Holidays!!
Most products are Close To My Heart: Perfect Day Papers; Colonial White CS; Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip, Creme Brulee, Cocoa inks; Sparkles; Clear Buttons; Life's Creations & Treasure Life (Sept. SOTM) Stamp sets; spring brads; misc. ribbon and thread; Cuttlebug Swissdots embossing template.



No comments: